Open Every Day
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Annual Corn and Chile Festival offers our customers four days to stock up on roasted chile and other veggies for the coming winter. Starting Friday, September 1st and running through Labor Day on Monday the 4th, Palizzi Farm will be roasting chile by the bushel, selling bags of their amazing Peaches 'n' Cream corn, as well as boxes of field-grown tomatoes.
On Sunday, September 3rd, we will feature live music all day, food vendors, roasted corn, games for the kids, a corn eating contest, and the always highly anticipated fireworks display at 9:00 p.m. Come and join us for a day of festivities!
- For every bushel of chile or bag of corn bought, customer will have their name put in a raffle drawing! (Drawing held at 8:00 p.m. Sunday night. Need not be present to win.)
- Who can eat three ears of corn the fastest? Contest at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Live music all day Sunday
- Sunday at dusk: FIREWORKS!
- Great food: Rose's Homemade Ice Cream, Lauer Krauts, Philly Cheese Steak, Brighton's Best BBQ, and roasted Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn.
Annual Palizzi Corn and Chile Festival